Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Six Different Items From Each Color of the Rainbow

Life.Love.Lauren
Linking up for Tuesday Topics! :-)  Today's topic is six different items from each color of the rainbow.

Red


via

I love our vehicle, and it just so happens to be red! :-)

Orange

Women's Dolman-Sleeve Tees
via

Lately, I've really been digging the look of bright colored tops.  I've been told that orange is one of my colors, so I've been gravitating to them a little more.

Yellow
I loved these centerpieces at one of the weddings we photographed earlier this year.  The yellow flower really made them pop.  Plus, I love the yellow light bokeh in the background. :-)

Green
One of my favorite things to do is drive around and photograph different things.  I love capturing the green grass in the late spring/summertime.

Blue
I remember taking this photo and I was in awe at how beautiful and blue the sky was this day!

Purple

via

I love bright colored shoes, especially these!!

Happy Tuesday!!  Have a great day! :-)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Love those shoes!! :). Yes I am doing weight watchers again!! I love it!! :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Your photos are so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...