Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 9 Travel Essentials

Life.Love.Lauren
Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for another round of Tuesday Topics! Today's topic is 9 travel essentials. :-)

{Cell Phone}

How did we ever get by without cell phones?! I remember back in High School NOT having a cell phone until I was a 16 year old driving maniac, and even then, the phones were pretty basic. Now you can do all sorts of fun things with a cell phone. It makes traveling a lot more entertaining.

{iPad}
I used to haul around my Kindle Fire when traveling so I would have something to do in the car, or on the plane.  That has since been replaced with my iPad.  I have my Amazon account linked, so all of my Kindle books are accessable on the iPad.  Again, another technological item that makes traveling a snap and much more entertaining.

{Loofah}
I am picky about loofah's, so this is something I always pack when traveling.

{Extra Contacts}
I can't see very well without my contacts, and I am not the biggest fan of wearing my glasses, so, I make sure to pack extra contact lenses when going on a trip.

{Medicine of all kinds}
Excedrin, Tylenol, Pepto, Tums, Advil....you name it...I pack it.  You never know when you'll need a specific medicine, so I make sure to pack a nice variety. :-)

{Flip Flops}
It doesn't matter if I'm going somewhere cooler or warmer, I always take a couple of pairs of flip flops with me. 

{Comfortable Clothes}
Whether I'm on a plane or in a car, I try to dress in more comfortable clothing when traveling.  I feel more at ease....because let's just say I'm not the best traveler.  I tend to get stressed out easily....so I might as well be in comfortable clothes, right?!

{Camera}
I'd feel lost if I didn't bring some of my camera gear with me! :-)

{Extra's of almost EVERYTHING}
I tend to pack waaaayyyy too much, but, I like to be prepared.  So, that means, there are tons of 'extras' in my luggage: socks; clothes in general; batteries; chargers...etc...

Man, this makes me want to go on a trip!! :-) 

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Helene said...

i wish i had a really really nice camera to bring with me on my trips! maybe next year!
Helene in Between

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I always take flip flops with me too! I can never have too many flip flops!

robert yarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robert yarn said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks..destination wedding photography

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...